Shop for the best heart rate monitors and take advantage of its benefits only from Best Home Gym Equipment.
Best Home Gym Equipment offers the most accurate heart rate monitors in Australia today. We have the widest selection of fitness trackers that are widely accepted in the world of fitness and health as the most reliable workout accessories in 2020.
Improve your overall performance by effectively keeping track of your progress and fitness level and let Best Home Gym Equipment be your most trusted companion in your road to a better lifestyle.
Best Home Gym Equipment: Heart Rate Monitor the Next Level of Fitness Trackers
Heart rate monitors are the latest trend in wearable sensors that took the world of fitness by storm. Not only do they provide an accurate way of keeping track of your heart rate before and after your training session, but they also function as a cutting-edge smartwatch. As the leading provider of the best home gym equipment and workout accessories, please allow Best Home Gym Equipment tell you everything you need to know about these fantastic gadgets.
More and more people are getting health conscious these days, and many build their home gyms. Working out at home has an amazing feeling of freedom and independence that a commercial gym or fitness centre can’t provide. However, it lacks the support of a fitness coach or gym instructor that is capable of monitoring your current fitness level. That’s why home workout gets exciting with the help of heart monitors.
A heart rate monitor is a perfect substitute for gym instructors and fitness coaches. These workout accessories provide the support that you need in monitoring your health progress. They are very easy to use and operate; that’s why they became very popular nowadays. Fitness enthusiasts are not the only group who benefits from heart rate monitors since they have been used in the medical field as well.
If you want to get the most out of your exercise program, then buy these fitness accessories and start experiencing the benefits it can provide real-time.
No products were found matching your selection.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Chest-Strap Heart Rate Monitor
This type of heart rate monitor is a wireless wearable sensor that is attached to a chest by a strap. It detects your pulse electronically and sends the data real-time to a type of wristwatch receiver where your heart rate is projected. Chest-strap HRMs provide accurate measurements and results.
Wrist-Based Heart Rate Monitor
This type of heart rate monitor has a built-in optical sensor to measure your heart rate. They detect your pulse accurately and is considerably smaller compared with the chest-strap type. This HRM is easy to wear and inexpensive.
• Heart rate recovery feature. This is a feature that measures the amount of time before your heart rate returns to its normal pace after physical activity. This indicator is the most reliable way to study your cardiovascular health status.
• Accurate pulse monitor. Choose a model with large sensors to accurately measure your pulse. This feature will come in handy, especially in interval exercises, where you may need to monitor your heart rate in the middle of training.
• Calorie counter. This feature is ideal for individuals who are trying to manage their weight. It gives an approximate value of the calories you burn after your training session.
• Target zones. Target zones set parameters that serve as the targets you need to hit in specific training programs. They refer to the amount of time spent on certain exercises.
• Stopwatch. This feature is ideal in monitoring your heart rate in time-stamped physical activities like running, jogging, or walking exercises.
• Speed monitor. This feature works perfectly with your cardiovascular system. You can record the speed to learn about the maximum capacity of your heart in cardio exercises.
• Display and Interface. Choose a design with a bigger and brighter display for better legibility. The user interface should be easy to use and understand. Always remember that in some cases, you may need to check your pulse in mid-training, so always choose fitness trackers with these features.
• Coded transmission feature. This feature is to make sure that signals won’t overlap between on HRM and another.
• Easy battery replacement capability. Some HRMs require batteries to operate. So, make sure that the model you’ll buy has an easy battery replacement mechanism.
Here’s a list of the benefits
• Improves health and fitness
• Ability to gauge your cardio capability
• Progress and fitness level check
• Reduces the risks of injury
• Promotes a healthy lifestyle
• Precision heart rate monitors that are built to last
• Top-quality products
• Complete collection of heart rate monitors in our stash
• Reasonable price
• Personalised payment scheme
• Easy to use website
• Secure online transactions
• Thorough order management
• Reliable delivery service
• Customer satisfaction guaranteed